Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh 🙂
Don’t pass the day without doing many good deeds & getting loads of Rewards! MashaAllaah!
Here are the sunnahs you can do today: !! REMINDER
1 – Praying Fajr in congregation [al-Bayhaqi, classed as saheeh by al-Albaani, 1119]
2 – Before and during Salaat al-Jumu’ah (Friday prayer):
- Bathing on the day of Jumuah [Bukhari & Muslim: 1951 & 977]
- Going early to Jumuah prayer [Bukhari & Muslim: 929 & 1964]
- Walks to Jumu’ah prayer [al-Tirmidhi, 496]
- Listening attentively to the Jumu’ah Khutbah (Sermon) [al-Bukhaari (934) & Muslim (851)]
3 – Seeking the hour of having one’s prayer answered on Jumuah day [Bukhari & Muslim: 935 & 1969]
4 – Reading Surah AlKahf [al-Haakim, 2/399; al-Bayhaqi, 3/249]
5 – Sends blessing on the Prophet Muhammad (sallAllaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) [Ibn Majah, 1085); Abū Dawūd, 1047]
Virtues of Friday
The Prophet -sallAllahu ‘alaihi wassallam- said: “Friday is the master of days, and the greatest of them before Allah. It is greater before Allâh than the day of al-Adha and the day of al-Fitr“. It has five characteristics:
- On this day Allah created Adam -‘alaihissallam,
- On it He sent Adam -‘alaihissallam- down to the earth,
- On it Allâh caused Adam -‘alaihissallam- to die,
- On it there is a time when a person does not ask Allâh for anything but He gives it to him, so long as he does not ask for anything haraam, and
- On it the Hour will begin.
There is no angel who is close to Allâh, no heaven, no earth, no wind, no mountain and no sea that does not fear Friday.
[Narrated by Ibn Maajah; 1084; Classed as hasan by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, no. 2279]
Visit this link here and Please Share and Remind Others to do these Sunnah also, as you will get reward too by doing it, In sha Allaah! Don’t miss the Opportunity! Grab & Act!
Wassalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh